- NEWSFLASH: PV Greencard Stakeholder Workshop (0) Solar PV in South Africa is in the process of transitioning from the utility scale market into the residential, commercial and industrial (RCI) market segments. The South African Photovoltaic Industry Association (SAPVIA) – the advocate for Solar PV in South Africa – is supporting the development of mechanisms to ensure the responsible and sustainable installation ...
- ‘Project PV GreenCard’ Kick-off workshop – 23 August 2016 (0) SAPVIA in collaboration with BSW-Solar hosted the ‘Project PV GreenCard’ Kick-off workshop’ on Tuesday, 23 August 2016.
The day’s discussion was centred around the following:
Overview of BSW-Solar & SAPVIA MoU;
Project overview & objectives;
Case Study based on BSW-Solar’s experience;
Overview of local experience;
Stakeholder Engagement, including establishment of Project Steering Committee (PSC).
To view the full Agenda, please click here.
All presentations can ...
- Meeting with NERSA: 21 May 2014 (0) SAPVIA’s Rooftop Sub-committee met with NERSA on the 21st of May this year. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss licensing requirements and fees for the connection of rooftop solar PV installations for self-use.
To view the meeting Agenda and Minutes, please click on the links below.
- Rooftop PV Subcommittee Strategy Workshop (0) On the 22nd of November 2012, SAPVIA’s Rooftop PV sub-committee hosted a strategy workshop led by an independent facilitator to in order to map out an action plan for the sub-committee for the year ahead.
- SAPVIA Rooftop PV Subcommittee: Agendas and Minutes of Meetings (2011 – 2014) (0) Towards the end of 2011 SAPVIA established a Rooftop PV subcommittee with the aim of tackling the issues, both at national and local level, that are hindering the growth of this industry. The agendas and minutes of the steering committee meetings for the first term of the subcommittee can be viewed here.
- SAPVIA announces Rooftop PV Subcommittee (0) 1 November 2011: SAPVIA recently made the decision to form a subcommittee whose purpose it will be to tackle the issues facing the rooftop PV market in South Africa. The subcommittee consists of 14 companies and is led by a five-man steering committee of which Ryan Hammond, from Solaire Direct SA, is the chairperson. The ...