- A degree in engineering or related eld
- Project management quali cation would be an advantage
- 5 years’ experience in project management
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the area of urban energy effciency, renewable energy (particularly small scale) and sustainable resource management
- Experience working with both the private sector and local government is an advantage.
Key performance areas:
- Provide specialised professional knowledge, experience, skills and leadership in the implementation of energy ef ciency (EE) and renewable energy (RE) projects
- Manage high and low pressure solar water heater, and small scale embedded generation programmes and projects
- Provide input on strategy and forward planning
- Develop and manage tenders and projects
- Develop standards, provide training for staff and other stakeholders.