4- 5 October 2012:
At the Renewable Energy Finance Forum – Southern Africa we bring the industry together under one roof. Join us on 4th & 5th October at the Hilton Sandton Hotel, Johannesburg and you will meet a line-up of experts, holding decades of experience in renewable energy from around the globe.
Join us to build the business contacts you need to grow your project portfolio and help foster growth in the new international renewable energy hot spot.
• Karen Breytenbach, Senior Project Advisor, National Treasury
• Mark Gordon, Special Adviser, Department of Environmental Affairs
• Jamie Fergusson, Senior Investment Officer, Global Renewable Power, International Finance Corporation
• Christopher Clarke, Director and Principal, Evolution One Fund, Inspired Evolution
• Jurie Swart, Head: Infrastructure & Development, Old Mutual Investment Group
• Michael Eckhart, Managing Director, Global Head of Environmental Finance & Sustainability, Citigroup
• Omar Vajeth, Head of Power & Energy, ABSA Capital
• Jasandra Nyker, Chief Executive Officer, Biotherm Energy
• Thomas Garner, Chief Executive Officer, Cennergi