The South African Property Owners Association (SAPOA) and the South African Photovoltaic Industry Association (SAPVIA) are planning a number of seminars to discuss the implementation of embedded PV in the commercial and industrial property sector. This is in terms of the MoU between the two industry associations, the details of which are available via: http://propertywheel.co.za/2015/04/sapoa-and-south-african-photovoltaic-industry-association-sign-mou/ .
The seminars are to be held between September and end November 2015 in the following seven regions: Cape Town, KwaZulu Natal, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, East London, Nelspruit & Polokwane.
Key objectives of the seminars:
- Outlining the extent to which embedded (roof-top) PV can contribute towards energy security in the commercial and industrial property sector;
- Creating an enabling environment in support of the role of embedded PV as an energy security option;
- Providing a platform for SAPOA and SAPVIA members to share information and network.
- The scope for the commercial and industrial property sector to reduce consumption of grid-based electricity as an energy security measure;
- Regulatory hurdles and options for their resolution;
- Municipal revenues, finance and taxation;
- Enterprise development/economic development.
Please indicate your interest in participating in these seminars by completing the fields below:[formidable id=”16″ title=”0″ description=”1″]
Thank you for completing the survey!